Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Little Longer

Hello Friends! Moving this blog to Typepad did not happen as I thought it would. It's a long story and has to do with all the other moves I'm making to Typepad and a thing called domain mapping, so I have to wait a little longer before I can make it happen. The Creative Workshops move is looming closer and eating up so much of my time as I try to keep all the details and to-do's straight. So I am putting Mind Wide Open on hiatus until after the move so I can come back to it and give it my full attention. I'll see you soon!

xxoo ~ Gail

2 comments:

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

Good luck with all of your moves! Looking forward to the return of Mind Wide Open and the wonderful artists who share such inspirational beauty! Hugs, Leena

Electra said...

We'll be here!!