Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Voting is Ready for Mind Wide Open

I do apologize for the delay in getting the images up this month. We  had a family emergency to deal with and are now back on track with our regular routine.

So we are ready to vote on this mont's challenge entries and I hope you will cast a vote for your favorite. In order that I don't have to post the voting rules each month I have put them at the top of our sidebar on the right.
Please kindly read our voting rules.
If an entry has a link their name is bolded beneath their photo. Please vist our entrants blogs and find out more about them and their creations. If you have sent me an entry make sure you post it on your blog so you can talk about your entry! Be proud, it's allowed.:) If you have a link and forgot to send it to me, don't panic, just go ahead and send it on, and I'll get you linked.
 
If I have made any mistakes... forgotten a link, mispelled a name... please shoot me an email. I move a lot of files around during the challenge to get the voting ready so it is very easy for me to make an error.
Voting closes at the end of the day (whatever time zone you are in) June 19 and the winners announced June 20!
Good luck to all the entrants!
If you click on any photo at any time it will switch images to a slideshow mode.
 
  

 Carol Fox-White

 Loretta Grace



xxoo
Gail

10 comments:

twelve_squared said...

I absolutely love SueAnn's image. Simple and lovely. A picture really can be worth 1000 words. :)

ike said...

Ooooh !!! LORETTA's door hanger takes it for me :-) Lovely.xxxx

Heather said...

I think Birgit's image is wonderful.

Diana said...

I love the Carol Fox White's work with the image.

pink*cherub*moon said...

My vote goes to Annie Ploug! Such a sweet use of the image! Love it! Hugs, Leena

Linda M. said...

My vote goes to Loretta Grace for her beautiful door hanger! Good luck to everyone.
Joyous Wishes, Linda

Electra said...

These are all delightful, but I love the whimsy in Carol's the most!

Bernice said...

This one is hard to pick a favorite I like something in every one. But since I can only vote for one my vote is for Birgit. Good luck everyone and all your art is wonderful.

Mary said...

They are all lovely and unique creations but I have to settle on just one sooooo ~ LORETTA 'a doorknob hanger is my choice. Beautiful and useful creation.
Mary

Virginia said...

I believe Carol Fox-White's use of the image is perfect. Love the style and colors.