Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Challenge

 I could say I didn't post the challenge yesterday as my April Fool's prank on you. :)
 But I have an affinity for the truth and the truth is the day simply slipped away from me. I am in the midst of getting ready to go to Art Is You in Nashville where I get to spend three glorious days doing nothing more than being a happy, painty, messy student. My first live workshop event in a decade!
 
So on to this months challenge image. This month we have a word prompt along with the image.
 
Our rules to play the game are at the top of the blog, kindly take a moment to read them if you are new to our site, they are few and simple.
The image is approx. 8.5" x 11" at 300dpi, and should print very well for you. To grab the image right click on it, then click Save Picture As and save to your computer. You are welcome to re-size it to fit your needs, or alter it in any manner as long as it is some way recognizeable as the image I provided.

Your jpeg image is due to me shabby{at}lgschmidt.net by days end of   April 9. I will then get all images and links listed and announce when voting is open.
 
Our word prompt is freedom.
And here is your image. 
 

As always have fun, give yourself permission to play. And if you find it difficult to give yoruself permission then I hereby give you permission to take time to play! The rewards are great.
See you when I get back from Nashville.
You can bet I'll be having fun and playing!
 I have given myself permission. :)
xxo
Gail
 

4 comments:

studiorose said...

As always, a beautiful image! Can't wait to create with it. Have a wonderful time at the art retreat! :)

SueAnn Lommler said...

Beautiful image...now I will set to work
Thanks Gail
Hugs
SueAnn

Lizbethem said...

Such a lovely background. I used it for an art doll which you can view on my blog: http://lizbethem.blogspot.com

Tracie Dean said...

I am looking forward to seeing what beautiful masterpieces everyone comes up with!!

Happy Crafting
Tracie