Friday, March 8, 2013

Mind Wide Open Voting Begins

I'm going to let our voting be extended this month as next week I will be going out of town to teach a workshop. So I'll let the voting run until I can get back and tally the votes.

So that I don't have to post the voting rules each month I have put them at the top of our sidebar on
the right.
Please kindly read our voting rules.

If an entry has a link their name is bolded beneath their photo. Please vist our entrants blogs and find out more about them and their creations. If you have sent me an entry make sure you post it on your blog so you can talk about your entry! Be proud, it's allowed.:) If you have a link and forgot to send it to me, don't panic, just go ahead and send it on, and I'll get you linked.

If I have made any mistakes... forgotten a link, mispelled a name... please shoot me an email. I move a lot of files around during the challenge to get the voting ready so it is very easy for me to make an error.
Voting closes at the end of the day (whatever time zone you are in) Mar. 18 and the winners announced Mar. 19!
Good luck to all the entrants!

If you click on any photo at any time it will switch images to a slideshow mode.
xoxo
Gail

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!

20 comments:

SueAnn Lommler said...

I vote for Lisa! They are all wonderful!
Hugs
SueAnn

ike said...

I vote for Carolyn H :-)

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

There are a lot of great collages. My vote goes to Anni.
Hugs,
Julia

Luvcreatincards said...

All the entries look lovely, but my vote will go to Linda Adams.

Tarnished Rose said...

Hard to pick just one, but I vote for Jan DeBellis.

Marilyn

Debbi said...

oh these are all vey good compositions! My vote goes to Carolyn H. and Tracie as second.

pink*cherub*moon said...

I vote for Linda Adams! They are all beautiful! Hugs, Leena

artsychick said...

A hard decision between Lisa and Annie...I love them both! I guess Annie Plough for me. Nice work everyone!

drapp said...

My pick is JanDe Bellis

Nita Jo said...

A very hard choice as everyone's work is so beautiful, but my vote goes to Linda Adams!

studiorose said...

My vote is for Tracie; really like the colors and composition. Nice job, everyone!

Jenny's Craft Place said...

If I'm allowed to vote, my vote goes to Carolyn H. Thank you for the challenge. :) Happy crafting, Jenny

thistlewoodfarm said...

I vote for Linda Adams! She is so creative and I love everything she does!

blessings,
karianne

Celestina Marie said...

I am voting for Linda Adams. She is an amazing artist.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Tracie Dean said...

Thank you Debbi and Studio Rose!
I would like to vote for myself though everyone has done a wonderful job!!

Jan said...

Lovely entries this time.
I would like to vote for myself but think all the entries are inventive!

Lizbethem said...

My vote goes for Annie Ploug.

Pandora said...

Big hugs to Debbi, Ike and Jenny!
Wow so hard to pick just one, once again! Gail's beautiful background really brought the best out in everyone.
I am casting my vote for Jan, but I really do adore each and evey entry!

My Creative Life said...

I vote on Lizbeth, love the blue background, so beautiful.
Anni

Marcia Pilar said...

Wow! They are all so beautiful. I'm voting for Linda Adams' gorgeous butterfly lady box.