Friday, March 1, 2013

Mind Wide Open March Challenge

Happy March everyone! I know Spring isn't to far away but you wouldn't know it here in the mountains, as outside my window it is overcast and gloomy looking. And cold with chance of snow! I am very grateful today for a warm house.
 I know you're ready to see the new image so here we go.

Our rules to play the game are at the top of the blog, kindly take a moment to read them if you are new to our site, they are few and simple.
 
The image is approx. 8"x10" at 300dpi, and should print very well for you. To grab the image right click on it, then click Save Picture As and save to your computer. You are welcome to re-size it to fit your needs, or alter it in any manner as long as it is some way recognizeable as the image I provided.

Your jpeg image is due to me shabby{at}lgschmidt.net by days end of   Mar. 7, 2013. I will then get all images and links listed and announce when voting is open.

Last months image was so fun I thought we would do something a little similar again. So I am providing you with a background image and of course your challenge is to create something with it.
As always, have fun!
 
xxo
Gail

7 comments:

Linda M. said...

Hi Gail I usually get your challenges through email first but this time I saw it first on FB. Thanks for the pretty image I just might join in on the fun this time since I love butterflies.

studiorose said...

Oh, I'm so glad to see another background! Beautiful, as always, and already a couple of elements to build on. Thank you; can't wait to get started!

SueAnn Lommler said...

What a beautiful image...love it. Thanks
Hugs
SueAnn

Tracie Dean said...

Love the background!!! Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with :-)

Happy Crafting
Tracie
http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

Jan said...

I just finished mine and will email you. LOVELY background this time around! Thanks for the opportunity to play again!

Lizbethem said...

Mine is on my blog: http://lizbethem.blogspot.com
Thanks for going to take a look.

My Creative Life said...

A really beautiful piece.
Anni